CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cub Scouts in FUN!!!

Damon is a Cub Scout. He has waited so many years to be a scout like his brothers. Thank goodness I'm not his leader. I am the Webelos leader. We decided to get all the dens together to go bowling. There were several kids there. Trey tagged along with me since he loves bowling. Our family goes bowling often and Damon does really well. He can beat me.....without bumpers. The pictures are a little dark. When I showed them to Damon he told me they were the worst pictures he had ever seen. (Everyone's a critic.) I'm posting them anyway.




We have the best Cub Scoutmaster, Diana Fuller. She has great pack meeting. I'm so glad she is in our ward. Here is Damon getting his Bobcat badge. He was so excited. Unfortantely, I forgot to bring his uniform to change into after football practice.



Damon got to go to the June Day Camp. It is such a well organized event here. He hated the heat but was able to get alot of things checked off. He earned the Jr USA Shooting badge. He was very excited. I put it away so it wouldn't get lost. Since I don't sew, I collect badges for a few months for all the kids and then get the tailor to sew them on. When I got ready to take them, I couldn't find his shooting patch. I couldn't wait to take the other items. I knew he would be upset so I ordered a replacement patch. Unfortunately, the replacement didn't come before I got the items back from the tailor. Damon asked me where the patch was. I had to confess, but I assured him the replacement would be here soon. He said, "I worked really hard for that badge. If you ever do this again, I will have to go crazy on you." He cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment